Believe it or not, you can make “real” money on Roblox. Roblox’s Developer exchange lets you do so. All you have to do it follow this guide and you’ll be rolling in the cash (sort of).
1 The Developer Exchange Program
Also known as DevEx, the Developer Exchange program lets Roblox players exchange Robux for real word cash at a rate of roughly 400 Robux for 1 USD. The DevEx Program has a minimum cash out of $250, or 100,000 Robux as well as strict guidelines on who qualifies for the program.
- Must have an active subscription to Outrageous Builders Club, which costs $20 a month, or $130 annually.
- Must have a minimum of 100,000 Robux earned fairly.
- Need a verified email address associated with your account.
- Must be 13 years old, or older.
- Must possess a PayPal account.
- Must agree to the DevEx Terms of Service.
- Must not have been moderated for phishing, scamming,
Making deals with real-world money, or the false advertisements of games. If you meet all these standards, your final eligibility will be determined after the cash out form has been submitted. You can only submit a DevEx request once a month.
There are a few other requirements for DevEx, which you can read on Roblox’s official help page.